Liz is passionate about parenting and committed to helping parents be the best they can be and foster a family environment where children can thrive. She finds no greater pleasure than watching families bloom.
Inspired by her younger siblings, and later her own child, Liz became a certified coach through the Parent Coaching Institute at Seattle Pacific University—the country’s only graduate-level training institute offering parent coaching certification. In addition, Liz obtained her certification in Parent Education from Wheelock College.
Liz collaborates with parents to create a personalized action plan that ensures her clients achieve their ultimate parenting goals. Her tools and techniques are simple to learn, applicable over a wide range of ages and situations, and address “real world” parenting challenges.
- PCI Certified Parent Coach® – The Parent Coaching Institute
- Certified Parent Educator, Wheelock College
- Bachelor of Science Social Work, Bridgewater State College
- Certified Positive Discipline Parenting Educator, Positive Discipline Association
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- National Parent Educators Network (NPEN)
Email Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (781) 254-1682 to learn more about her services and how she can help.